Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's good to know people...

I am lucky enough to know a few people that have photography as a hobby and/or profession. One of these people, my good friend Roxy, took some pictures for us when they were staying at our house. It was right after we got back from the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house so the boys were tired, but we were already dressed up so we ran across the street to the park and did a quick photo shoot. I thought they turned out really nice. I love knowing people with talents!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such handsome boys!

Sarah said...

your blog confuses me. i was never looking past the one in august becuase i thought i had already read them all. anyway, thanks for all of your support and encouragement. it really helps!

Sarah said...

these last two comments are not from sarah they are from roxy :). i'm sitting at your computer just waiting for you to get home and didn't realize i was posting in your account...sorry!