![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
We had a little cake and ice cream party with G & G H and some neighborhood friends. He got some fun presents and seemed to enjoy the cake (which is a pinwheel if you couldn't tell). We played with his presents and pulled some streamer poppers which scared some of the other babies, but H loved it. He is such a fun little boy and we are seeing more and more of his personality every day. His first word was 'Boo!' and he loves balls and mommy.

4 comments:
Happy Late Birthday H!!!
Who are they watching to learn about phones so young?
I love your blog but you haven't been here for a while! Come back so I can keep up! Love you!
Aunt Edna
I keep coming to catch up and you haven't been here for a while! Come back! Love you,
Aunt Edna
Post a Comment