Saturday, June 27, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
We took both boys to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. We had only taken G to Draper, but decided H was big enough to be included this time. The boys were very good while we waited for the short video to start. As we were leaving the video tent I saw an old college friend, which was very cool, and then we were off! We didn't speed through this one quite as fast as the Draper Temple so we go to enjoy it a little bit more I think. G loved riding the elevator, which we only did a few times since we had the stroller. I loved finding the stars all through the temple in various decorations. Once when we were climbing a set of stairs, G saw a window that had a star on it and was so excited to point at it and show me that he failed to notice the plexiglas that covered the hole a good foot away from the temple. His finger and forhead received a bump but he recovered quickly and took off to find more stars. It was a really special feeling to be there with my family and I was so glad we took the opportunity to visit.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment