Before, during and after pictures of our most recent home improvement project. I think it makes such a difference to the look of the house. I'm so glad my husband is willing to tackle these 'learn as you go' kinds of projects to beautify our home.
!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good job son. Now come do my projects! Power wash and paint the trim on the second story, replace the gutters and install new vinyl windows. Then dig out the old tree stumps and plant new trees. Oh yea bring money when you come. We'll go fishing when your done.
What a beautiful addition to your home. It really freshened things up. We are both luck to have such talented guys for husbands! You've inspired me to post a couple of the recent changes Larry has made to our home.
8 comments:
Good job son. Now come do my projects! Power wash and paint the trim on the second story, replace the gutters and install new vinyl windows. Then dig out the old tree stumps and plant new trees. Oh yea bring money when you come. We'll go fishing when your done.
Love ya all,
Dad
Yay Sarah! It does look really good.
Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that I think Gordon looks so much like Matt in your new picture!
What a beautiful addition to your home. It really freshened things up. We are both luck to have such talented guys for husbands! You've inspired me to post a couple of the recent changes Larry has made to our home.
Awesome! It really does look so good!
I noticed how much a difference it made when I came and visited. Good work!
Very impressive. It does make a huge difference!!
Wow it makes your house look so different! You took an older looking house and gave it a beautiful face lift! What talent!
Post a Comment