Monday, September 29, 2008

Book Group Anniversary

I am lucky enough to belong to a couple of book groups. This past Thursday, the 25th, one of the groups I am in celebrated it's 20th Anniversay. Obviously I have not been in it as long as it has exsisted (I was only 9 the year they started), but the ladies in this group have welcomed and accepted me for the 3 years I have been attending. We don't always agree on if a book is good or not, but we always enjoy hearing each others opinons. I learn something every time I attend and it is one of my 'must have' evenings to myself each month. Below are pictures of most of the current group and the cake that one of the members got to celebrate.



1 comment:

Lovely Lisa said...

Cool cake! Dang, I wish I had time for recreational reading, but sadly that is always the last thing I want to do after a day at work.