Not speaking from experience here, but it seems like a binkie is a better choice. You can't take their thumbs away, after all. :)
How lucky are you!!! Abby never would take a binky....and she is still a terrible sleeper.
YES to the binkie. Carter wouldn't take it and I didn't know as a first time mom to just keep giving it to him. So many times in the store I would have loved to use one on him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not speaking from experience here, but it seems like a binkie is a better choice. You can't take their thumbs away, after all. :)
How lucky are you!!! Abby never would take a binky....and she is still a terrible sleeper.
YES to the binkie. Carter wouldn't take it and I didn't know as a first time mom to just keep giving it to him. So many times in the store I would have loved to use one on him.
Post a Comment