Dancing the Tango...Little G and his partner Vila! Notice the musicality, the athleticism and the sheer joy of the dance.
It only happened with this particular dance/song (which we played over and over again) and I seriously used up my entire memory card and the camera's internal memory taking video of these two dancing. Admittedly, we don't have that big of a memory card, but still...it was so hilarious and I'm only sharing a few of my favorites.
12 comments:
Way Cute!!! Look at those moves, is that how Sarah and Kyle dance???
I think we found our winning couple!
...and their prize is...
First of all I'm in love with H's Uggs. Love them! Secondly, go G. That kid has got some serious moves!
Too Fun!! Those two cuties beat out the two on the t.v. any day! Thanks for sharing!
Speaking of watching over and over again, my kids have just watched this clip like 27 times... too cute!
How cute! Maybe someday they'll be on the show!
Very fun! I love how G poses at the end. :-)
Wow! G's hip action is out of this world! That kid has got talent!
Check out those MOVES!!!
Oh...and you've been TAGGED. See my blog for details.
~Wendy~
I give them a ten!
His leg action was seriously cracking me up!! Very CUTE!
That was way cute. Gordan has got some moves. :)
Post a Comment