We had family at our house for Conference. I LOVE having family and friends at my house. I Love that we have a house that they can come and stay at. I so enjoyed spending time with my parents and sister and her husband. We had good food, good conversation, and even played a game which I don't get to do often when it's just me and K.

This is everyone being a little sleepy right towards the end of the last session. G happened to be taking a nap when I took this photo.

My cute mom and dad

Mary and Terral were so cute with H the whole weekend. It was fun to watch them play with and cuddle him. I think he really enjoyed the attention. He was sure giving them a lot of smiles and even a few laughs.
4 comments:
It was a good conference. Glad you got some QT with the fam!
That sounds like a perfect conference weekend to me! I enjoyed these pictures. It is so nice to keep up with your family through your blog!
The best part of conference weekend is being able to listen while the kids play somewhere else! and not having to keep them quiet on the pew at church.
oh, and I tag you. go to my blog for more info.
Nice pictures. :-) Glad you had an enjoyable weekend and wish we could have joined you guys too!
Post a Comment