We all had lunch together and then right after lunch, Grandpa and Grandma said they were going for a little fourwheeler ride. K decided to take G as well. I stayed in camp with sleeping H. I had put sunscreen on G but didn't send them with water or anything else. TWO AND A HALF HOURS later, they came back to camp. K said they had had a great time and G kept saying, "Go Faster!" He did, however, have the worst diaper rash I had ever seen after sitting in it for so long. He is obviously still not telling us when he has a poopy diaper.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
Over labor day weekend our family went with my parents down the the mountains near Beaver, UT. K is planning on going hunting with my dad in October and we went to scout out some good hunting/camping spots. We were intending to camp the whole weekend but because of the rain and thunderstorms that were all over Utah that weekend, we ended up making it just a day trip. It was still really nice.

We all had lunch together and then right after lunch, Grandpa and Grandma said they were going for a little fourwheeler ride. K decided to take G as well. I stayed in camp with sleeping H. I had put sunscreen on G but didn't send them with water or anything else. TWO AND A HALF HOURS later, they came back to camp. K said they had had a great time and G kept saying, "Go Faster!" He did, however, have the worst diaper rash I had ever seen after sitting in it for so long. He is obviously still not telling us when he has a poopy diaper.


We sure had fun relaxing and enjoying the good weather while it lasted. As you can see from the next picture, no one needs to teach G how to relax.
We packed up just as the clouds were rolling in and drove off just as the first rain drops were starting to fall.
We all had lunch together and then right after lunch, Grandpa and Grandma said they were going for a little fourwheeler ride. K decided to take G as well. I stayed in camp with sleeping H. I had put sunscreen on G but didn't send them with water or anything else. TWO AND A HALF HOURS later, they came back to camp. K said they had had a great time and G kept saying, "Go Faster!" He did, however, have the worst diaper rash I had ever seen after sitting in it for so long. He is obviously still not telling us when he has a poopy diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like good times!
Post a Comment