Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks Grandma

G recently received a package from Grandma M. He was so excited to open it up and even more excited when he saw the cool 'CARS' water bottle and stickers. He insisted on putting an entire sheet of the stickers on his shirt right away. He likes to wear the water bottle around his neck and I can even get him to drink Water out of it! (usually he insists on Juice) So...Thanks Grandma!!!



3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Hey, whatever it takes to get him liking water, right? :)

The Benites Family said...

Your family is so cute! I am so glad that I found you! Now I can at least keep in touch on the web.

Melissa and Mike said...

Isn't funny the things your kids will eat/do if it comes from someone else other than you. Kenna won't eat tomatoes unless she just picked them off of her grandpa's plant, etc. Silly kids, but so dang cute, what can you do?!Who doesn't love the mail, it's so fun when it's something for you (especially when it's not a bill!) =0)!