Saturday, June 19, 2010

Story time at Barnes and Noble

Since the other story time turned out to be kind of lame, we thought we'd try a different one today.  We went to Barnes and Noble and got to meet Peter Rabbit!  I think H is still trying to figure out the point of these things, but G really enjoys them



After story time we went to a birthday party for a ward friend.  Bracken is between H and G in age so both boys were invited to stay and I stayed to watch them play.  It was a water party and they had a really good time.



This is a picture of H standing in line to do the slip 'n slide.  G won't follow directions to save his life, but H is very good at following directions.  If he knew what the slip 'n slide was I don't think he would have been so compliant...

No comments: