Friday, June 4, 2010

Dinner

K has been working out of town a lot lately and I was not looking forward to making another meal at home and struggling with my kids over whether or not they would eat.  We decided to go out.


One of the fun things we got at the summer reading kick-off party were coupons for free kid's meals at Village Inn, and since I didn't have to wait for K to get home for dinner tonight, we went early enough that I could get the early bird price on my meal.  Not too shabby for me and my two boys to get each get what we want, no cooking and especially no dishes all for under $10.  G was really looking forward to having a slice of Key Lime Pie (where the liking for that came from, I have no idea, but it's his favorite yogurt flavor too).  The pictures aren't fabulous but the boys are cute, if messy.  I'm still trying to figure out all the settings on my camera.
 




No comments: