H's stats from his most recent Dr. appt.:
Height: 34.2 in.
Weight: 25.2 lbs
Weight: 25.2 lbs
Because of Girls Camp H got a store bought cake. I was able to find one with Woody and Buzz so I don't think he minded too much. We also just invited some neighbors over for ice cream and cake. H had a good time opening presents and playing with his friends.
| sprinkler fun from g n g brown |
| Pez! |
| The obligatory train (since they have the same name and all) |
| oooh bubbles! |
| Chatting with my friend Nat and holding her brand new baby Max. |
H and all his loot. Seeing such a happy kid sure lifts my spirits. He really is such a joy in our lives and our family feels so much more complete with him in it.
We're all happy! G, I mean Iron Man, Me and Olivia having so much fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment