I have been trying to eat healthier lately and have tried to not have a lot of treats in the house. In keeping with that the boys only got one sweet in their baskets this year and that was a chocolate bunny (it's just not an Easter basket without a chocolate bunny). This was actually really hard for me to do because a lot of the seasonal Easter treats are some of my favorites (mini cadbury eggs!!).
The boys seemed pretty happy with their stickers, toys and notebooks. Thank heaven for the doller section of Target.
We did have a little Egg hunt with a few of our neighbors in our back yard, so the kids got PLENTY of candy. G was so fast at finding eggs this year that I barely got him in the video. I kind of hate posting videos on blogger so you'll just have to take my word for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment