
I promise I've got personal blog stuff to post soon, but in the mean time, I came across this blog, Sport Princess Blog, and thought I'd share.
I know I don't have any girls (someday I might) but I thought this was a fabulous idea for a way to show girls that they can be girly and sporty at the same time. I know of some dads that struggle with the pink/princess/girly stuff and I think it would be awesome if we could cultivate both things in the upcoming generation. I think I wouldn't have minded a little more sporty cultivation myself...
2 comments:
Did you realize you could get a free book for posting this? I checked it out. ;)
We had one of those! Our Kristy was destined to become a Cheerleader. I have some photos of her in cheerleader outfits when she was about six
Post a Comment