Our little man is now ten months old!
18 lbs 9 oz
27 3/4 in tall
H is a very physical little boy. He has a funny step-with-left-foot-drag-the-right-leg crawl and loves to move. He has started standing on his own for longer periods of time, sometimes in the middle of the room.
He continues to be a good eater and has started grabbing the spoon out of my hand and putting it in his mouth himself. I haven't been very dilligent with sign language for H, but he has gotten 'all done' down. He slaps his hands down on his tray instead of waving them in the air, but I get the message every time.
H loves bath time. He comes crawling as fast as he can from wherever he is if he hears me turn on the bath water. He will also scoot as far away from me in the tub as he can get if I tell him it's time to get out.
We have reached an agreement as far as sleeping goes, he is finally going to bed earlier but gets up earlier too. I'm ok with this.
He LOVES his big brother and kind of annoys him because he always wants to be close to G and doing whatever he is doing. I have a feeling I'm going to be dealing with that particular issue for a few years to come.
18 lbs 9 oz
27 3/4 in tall
H is a very physical little boy. He has a funny step-with-left-foot-drag-the-right-leg crawl and loves to move. He has started standing on his own for longer periods of time, sometimes in the middle of the room.
He continues to be a good eater and has started grabbing the spoon out of my hand and putting it in his mouth himself. I haven't been very dilligent with sign language for H, but he has gotten 'all done' down. He slaps his hands down on his tray instead of waving them in the air, but I get the message every time.
H loves bath time. He comes crawling as fast as he can from wherever he is if he hears me turn on the bath water. He will also scoot as far away from me in the tub as he can get if I tell him it's time to get out.
We have reached an agreement as far as sleeping goes, he is finally going to bed earlier but gets up earlier too. I'm ok with this.
He LOVES his big brother and kind of annoys him because he always wants to be close to G and doing whatever he is doing. I have a feeling I'm going to be dealing with that particular issue for a few years to come.
1 comment:
He is so cute! And I can’t believe how big he’s getting too!
Post a Comment