Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Letter O

I'm so bummed because all the pictures I took for the letter O pretty much turned out crappy. The preschool itself was great though! The kids were all really involved and seemed to be enjoying themselves. We Opened Objects that had O-word Ovals inside. Sang some silly O songs and did multiple O crafts like a paper bag Owl and O-s out of Oatmeal and Cheerio's. For snace we had Oreo's, Orange slices and little Oceans I made out of blue jello (which is kind of hard to find!) and gummy fish. Nobody was very cooperative for pictures though :(. Oh Well!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Cooporation starts with the letter 'C', that's why no one cooporated! Obstinate starts with the letter 'O', a much more fitting word for not wanting to participate :)

Diane D. said...

You and these other moms are so creative!