Does Henry not sleep? You poor thing! I don't know what I would do! Cade has slept through the night pretty much since he was born - but he has had some rare nights when he was sick that he wouldn't sleep all the way through - and it was AWFUL! I guess they do kind of a sleep regression at 6 months or so when they start teething and learning new things, so maybe that is part of it. I feel for you if you have to deal with that on a regular basis!
Um...yeah H is pretty much NEVER asleep before 2 am so 12:30 was do a little dance spectacular. And did I get any sleep the rest of the night? No. I was up with one or the other of the boys pretty much the rest of the night, till 4 am, then G got up for good at 7:30.
Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for you! Cade's had like 2 nights in his entire lifetime where he woke up at like midnight and wouldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night - and that was HORRIBLE! I don't know what I'd do if he did that all the time. I guess we're just lucky - I can usually pretty much set my clock by him: in bed by 8pm, up at 6am. Hope things get better for you! At least they're worth it, regardless :)
You must have an amazing ability to handle that. My world normally falls apart (or should I say, I fall apart) if I have rough long nights. This week has been a little challenging because both of my kids are waking up 2 or 3 times a night...at different times of course. At least they normally go right back to sleep though.
5 comments:
Does Henry not sleep? You poor thing! I don't know what I would do! Cade has slept through the night pretty much since he was born - but he has had some rare nights when he was sick that he wouldn't sleep all the way through - and it was AWFUL! I guess they do kind of a sleep regression at 6 months or so when they start teething and learning new things, so maybe that is part of it. I feel for you if you have to deal with that on a regular basis!
Way to go H for going to sleep before 2am! How long did G end up being awake? Hopefully you got some sleep!
Um...yeah H is pretty much NEVER asleep before 2 am so 12:30 was do a little dance spectacular. And did I get any sleep the rest of the night? No. I was up with one or the other of the boys pretty much the rest of the night, till 4 am, then G got up for good at 7:30.
Ahhh the memories :)
Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for you! Cade's had like 2 nights in his entire lifetime where he woke up at like midnight and wouldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night - and that was HORRIBLE! I don't know what I'd do if he did that all the time. I guess we're just lucky - I can usually pretty much set my clock by him: in bed by 8pm, up at 6am. Hope things get better for you! At least they're worth it, regardless :)
You must have an amazing ability to handle that. My world normally falls apart (or should I say, I fall apart) if I have rough long nights. This week has been a little challenging because both of my kids are waking up 2 or 3 times a night...at different times of course. At least they normally go right back to sleep though.
Post a Comment