Dear Grandma Marta,
It was good at kindergarten. I made new friends, Pricilla, Olivia, Cashton, Makenna was an old friend and Aeryn was an old friend. And there was Elijah, not the old friend Elijah, a new friend Elijah. And there was Ms Hall, was my teacher.
Mom fixed a sandwich. Ham and there were lots and lots of carrots, I just ate one. There is a Spongebob squarepants icepack. I really like to call him squarepants. and two kisses, one note and applesauce.
I did recess like they do, and then we played little games with coach Tim. and then we found out that there were wood chips after lunch. On my first day we were trying to spin, and guess what? I found some of my class putting wood chips on a spinner. One that you can stand on and get a real wheel. And hmmm....And there's a bell ringing and then we run to our spot. our spot is not the one with the smiley face. That's Mrs. Spragues class. Our class was right next to her class. Ours had no smiley face. It was just a regular hopscotch thingy. There was so much that we watched book felix. And we watched 'there was an old lady who swallowed a fly' and there was the great white man eating shark. and there was a sing a long about 'there was an old lady who swallowed a fly'. Guess what, she swallowed a horse and she died. That's what old ladies do when they swallow a horse. Normal never swallow a horse.
I love you very much and i've been thinking about you all day.
I like to see my storied written down. I will write again.
Love G
2 comments:
That is cute! What a great idea! Thank goodness for Grandmas.
Grandmas can be very useful. :) What a fun way to record an event!
Post a Comment