Later that night K and I took the boys to a shoe store so K could get some new running shoes. The boys were in heaven running up and down ramps and trying on the sample shoes. I think H has some real fashion sense.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Potluck
Our ward has a bi-monthly potluck lunch. We meet at the church, share food, let the kids run wild playing together and sometimes get to play games. We have a pretty lively group and we usually end up with pretty tasty lunches. Here are few pictures I snapped while we were cleaning up one day. The boys were sitting up on the table and would laugh like crazy when I tried to 'get' them with the vaccuum. Have you ever seen such cheesers?


Later that night K and I took the boys to a shoe store so K could get some new running shoes. The boys were in heaven running up and down ramps and trying on the sample shoes. I think H has some real fashion sense.
Later that night K and I took the boys to a shoe store so K could get some new running shoes. The boys were in heaven running up and down ramps and trying on the sample shoes. I think H has some real fashion sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment