Monday, November 30, 2009

November

I didn't take very many pictures in November. On the one hand this is bad, because it means there will be lots of lost memories for this month. On the other hand, maybe they weren't very good ones anyway. Also on the other hand, this means I can catch up on my blogging super fast!

The one thing I found worthy of taking pictures of was this massive leaf pile we ended up with in our back yard. It completely hid all three boys when they were sitting down.



The following is the ONE picture I took over Thanksgiving. We had so much fun, my entire family was there (except missionary Matt) and we had a great lunch/dinner, a good fhe, family pictures, lots of four wheeler rides, movies games and laughter. But the only moment I captured on film was at the Delta Festival of Trees. Not a bad moment as moments go.

There you have it. That was November.

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Short and sweet. You do things right, Sarah. But I love your longer posts too. :-)