He really likes water balloons and it was a fairly simple design so it didn't tax my brain too much. I did not have enough creativity left over to do H's shirt so I put it on my pile of stuff to take home. Luckily I have an uber creative brother who was somewhat bored after his knee surgery so this is what H ended up with.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Coolest Reunion T-Shirt, Ever!
We had a family reunion in August. I didn't post any pictures because I didn't take any. One of the activities we had was for the kids to decorate their own reunion t-shirts. My boys are a little too small for that so I 'helped' G with his.

He really likes water balloons and it was a fairly simple design so it didn't tax my brain too much. I did not have enough creativity left over to do H's shirt so I put it on my pile of stuff to take home. Luckily I have an uber creative brother who was somewhat bored after his knee surgery so this is what H ended up with.

He really likes water balloons and it was a fairly simple design so it didn't tax my brain too much. I did not have enough creativity left over to do H's shirt so I put it on my pile of stuff to take home. Luckily I have an uber creative brother who was somewhat bored after his knee surgery so this is what H ended up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Broc really loves his too! What a great idea that was! Your boys are growing sooo fast, I think our boys would play good together.
Post a Comment