G really likes to play in the pillows on our bed. One day I walked in and found this balloon waiting to greet me.
This morning K and I were in the living room and I hear G yell out, "Everybody come here, Quick!" We walked into the bedroom and found him laying on our bed with his head under the pillows but his body in full view. I could tell he was holding still and being quiet waiting for us to 'find' him so we looked all over the room. Eventually he popped up and said, "Here I am!" This is one of his favorite games. He is usually better about hiding his whole body though :).
G woke up this morning with a bit of a stuffy nose. "There's a whistle in my nose." he told me.
Later he was carrying around a little bag I have that has some lotions in it. This was his comment, "It's my handbag...no wait...it's my kid bag." He also tried to convince K that make-up was for dads AND moms. K is still of the opinion that it is not.
1 comment:
I love that balloon picture. I'll be honest, it took me awhile to figure out what was going on :) Too funny.
Post a Comment