This picture is not what you'd call 'current'. It was taken by my brother in law, Terral, at Christmas time. I've just recently come into possession of it though, so I wanted to share. Plus, I didn't really have a good one of H at 9 months, he's hard to pin down now :He has gotten REALLY mobile. he has a funny scoot/crawl and is pulling himself to a standing position every chance he gets. He is very very fast at getting across the room, especially if he sees food. He won't eat baby food if he sees us eating something else, he wants what we have. He still doesn't have any teeth, but he sure eats a variety of things. He loves vegetables: carrots, peas, green beans, black beans, pork and beans, avocados, any kind of cheese, noodles, bread. Oh, and he goes crazy if he sees me eating chocolate and I don't share. He is now 27.8 in tall and 17.6 lbs heavy. He is such a cute boy and he sure makes us smile. Except when he decides he won't sleep. We are struggling with that just a bit these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment