Here are a few pictures of my new haircut. It's not when I originally went in for...but i'm pretty pleased with it now. And I think i'm getting the hang of doing it myself. :)
jealous of short hair! I think Cade would be traumatized if I cut mine off though - he hates it if I even wear it up in a ponytail and he can't play with it. I think it's his favorite thing about Mommy. The things we do for our kids...
Yeah..it's a cute cut..but have you all seen her with a headband on too??? It makes her even hotter...like really hot..like hot and sweaty looking. :)It is really cute, Sarah.
10 comments:
Cute Sarah! Looking sassy!
that is a way cute "do" Sarah!
very cute...it suits you really well! I love keeping up with your family through blogging! Hope you are all doing good other wise :D
jealous of short hair! I think Cade would be traumatized if I cut mine off though - he hates it if I even wear it up in a ponytail and he can't play with it. I think it's his favorite thing about Mommy. The things we do for our kids...
I love it! It is very you.
SUPER CUTE! IT makes me want to chop mine... hum....
Way awesome.
Very mod! (And cute) :-)
Cute! Short hair is a must especially if your busy chasing two little boys all day!!!!
Very cute cut, Sarah, and it was styled so fun Sunday! You're awesome!
Yeah..it's a cute cut..but have you all seen her with a headband on too??? It makes her even hotter...like really hot..like hot and sweaty looking. :)It is really cute, Sarah.
Post a Comment