Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today was our Seven Year Anniversary! We kept it pretty low key, it's hard to go out and spend money when you don't have a permanent job :). We really enjoyed ourselves though. I had a movie gift card that has been in my wallet for months (possibly a year...I do tend to save things) so we went and saw 'He's just not that into you' and even both enjoyed it. It made us grateful for the relationship we have.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to my sister Lisa for giving up her nights sleep so that I could have some quality time with my husband and the best nights sleep i've had since H was born!

Happy Anniversary Honey! You know I love you:).

1 comment:

Diane D. said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy a nice night.