i live for lazy days. looks like you had a great halloween. your boys are way too cute. i always think of your boys when I think of the possibilty of ever having a boy and hope that they could be as cute and as well behaved, but i guess that has a lot to do with the parents but i've always been amazed at what good parents you guys are. you've truly inspired me in many areas, so thanks!
Good to know other families have those kind of days too. Though, sometimes I wish my kids would get the memo about how great lazy days are and want to have them as often as I do.
4 comments:
i live for lazy days. looks like you had a great halloween. your boys are way too cute. i always think of your boys when I think of the possibilty of ever having a boy and hope that they could be as cute and as well behaved, but i guess that has a lot to do with the parents but i've always been amazed at what good parents you guys are. you've truly inspired me in many areas, so thanks!
Naptime is our favorite, too!
Great picture! Fun halloween pictures too. Maybe I'll try to get some Halloween pictures up before Thanksgiving. ;-)
Good to know other families have those kind of days too. Though, sometimes I wish my kids would get the memo about how great lazy days are and want to have them as often as I do.
Post a Comment