...I wasted a perfectly good piece of chocolate. Earlier today I went for a walk with the kids and figured i'd need a little pick me up so I slid an indiviually wrapped square of Dove Dark Chocolate into my pocket, planning on eating it a few minutes later.
I just rediscovered it...six hours later. Needless to say, I will now need to wash these pants. Dangit.
8 comments:
Couldn't you just turn the pocket inside out and lick it out? LOL! :) why waste it?
Oh, I HATE when I do that!!!
LOVE H's new skill and his darling smile and laugh.
G is hilarious! The floor over a bed eh? Kids.
Well...that's what you get for not giving it to me..
I'm with Christy, at least put some of the melted chocolate on your finger and lick it off. Some chocolate is better than none. :)
Now I'm in the mood for chocolate-thanks just what I need. Hope things are going well with the job search-your boys are so cute-can't believe how much Kyle looks like Gene. Miss you guys. Did you know my sister Kristi lives in Layton now?
OK, one comment for multiple posts since I have fallen behind somewhat...
The boys are growing up so fast! They are way cute. I had to laugh at G sleeping on the floor. Those preschool lessons are so darn creative. And sorry about your chocolate! :)
Chocolate pick me ups...reminds me of Carol's desk...
That is a waste!
Your boys look so happy and full of energy, just like mine(the energy part anyways).
Post a Comment