Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Food

We're trying to eat a little healthier at our house. (and by we I mean me mostly)
K braved the cold to grill some meat for me and he wanted some documentation of it.





Since I went all the way outside to take a picture I thought I'd share it.






H really likes food. He will eat almost anything we put in front of him. Well, half of almost anything...the other half ends up on his lap, or the floor, or in his hair...





G still doesn't like very many foods. We have added a few to his very limited menu (like almost any meat that is just plain meat, not mixed in any yucky casseroles or anything, but it used to be ONLY chicken nuggets. Yay for progress!) But he still makes dinner time a struggle. It takes FOREVER to get him to eat anything and he whines and complains about every. single. bite.





He keeps trying to negotiate with me. "I'll just eat this noodle and be done, OK mom?" I tell him it's his choice if he eats or not, but this is what's for dinner and he doesn't get anything else if he chooses not to eat it.





He has shown me he can survive on very little food.



H on the other hand can't seem to get enough. After he'd finished his first bowl of cereal this morning I didn't get to him fast enough so he just poured more by himself. Very resourceful that one.

No comments: