Saturday, May 16, 2009

Idaho Weekend

We took the opportunity to drive up to Idaho this weekend to celebrate a couple of occasions with K's family. It was Peyton's baptism (and I totally forgot to take pictures of that) and David's college graduation. K and the boys and I skipped out on the ceremony but met up with all the rest of the Montgomery friends and family at a park for dinner. There was lots of great food and even a bounce house for the kids. We really enjoyed watching the kids wear themselves out and visiting with everyone. I don't think G stopped to eat once, he was having too much fun.

bounce house from Sarah Brown on Vimeo.



graduation party from Sarah Brown on Vimeo.

H crawling from Sarah Brown on Vimeo.








On the way home we had some car troubles but made it to a Aaron and LeAnn's baby Tyler's blessing with just a few minutes to spare. Then we hung out in Pocatello for awhile while K got the car working again. We always enjoy visiting with friends and family and are glad we were able to have this opportunity.

No comments: